Spencer Sternberg is an Australian video game music composer and game sound effects creator. Creating diverse, effective and memorable thematic material is the main aim for Spencer Sternberg.
A degree in music composition coupled with a masters in computer music has given Spencer Sternberg the theory, practice and research skills, to tackle a wide range of demanding projects. Combined with a background performing and recording live music, on location sound for several small scale short films, and various multimedia side projects, Spencer Sternberg has the expertise to produce emotive and effective sound.
- 2011 – Bazzle: Game Tantra
- 2011 – Tokyo Snow Club Winter DVD Promotional Video
- 2011 – International Minds Promotional DVD
- 2010 – Tokyo Snow Club Thriller Advertisement
- 2010 – International Minds Halloween DVD
- 2010 – Tokyo Snow Club Advertisement
- 2010 – 3D Fake Face: Blacksmith Games
- 2010 – China Radio International Promotional Video
- 2010 – Powered by Bees Promotional Video
- 2010 – Boostball: Blacksmith Games
- 2009 – Plushed: Blacksmith Games
- 2009 – Strikeforce Psi: Starlitsky Games
- 2010 – Making Sound Effects: Feature Article on Gamedev.net
- 2009 – Writing Music for the iPhone: Feature Article on Gamedev.net
If you are interested in music or sound effects for a computer game project or multimedia production, please feel free to contact Spencer Sternberg.